Monday 31 October 2011

Taking care... of having fun!

Tonight was my Halloween celebration! Got all painted up (yes, painted!) as a devil like creature and had a fun night with some awesome people! It's really important not to seclude yourself just because you live a different lifestyle. Going out is just as fun without the alcohol and drugs, it's all in how you see it and make it your own!

Another awesome 100% day for me as well!! :D

Exercise:
15 mins on treadmill
15 mins on bike
10 mins on rower

Food:
800ml Orange juice
1L banana-cherry smoothie
6 x-large bananas

2.5 liters of water

I had an extremely busy day today, and that got me off track of eating consistently. Usually when this happens I realize I'm starving and eat bad food... But today I just had no desire for it. I had bananas instead! It's such an amazing feeling to be at this point in my transition. I started experimenting with the raw diet about 18 months ago, and now I'm at the point where it feels natural and amazing! Even though I'm seriously detoxing, I know now that its a feeling that I should be going through and it really isnt as bad as it was the first time around. My body is also now telling me that it's right. Before I felt like something was wrong, it just wasn't my time. 

I'm taking it one day at a time and enjoying every minute of it.

Stay fruity!

No comments:

Post a Comment