Wednesday 26 October 2011

Taking care... of your life.

One thing that I hear much too often from people is that they don't have the time.
...
How can anyone not have time for their health?

I admit I was one of these people at one time. I simply didn't care. But at least I could admit that. Denial is the worst possible place you can be. When in denial, you are taking away any possibility of improvement. 

My message to people in denial? Get over yourself, and get it done. Stop complaining and use that energy to get healthy instead. Stop making it a chore and make it fun! If any kind of victim attitude comes up, I walk away, or tell the person straight up if I think they can handle it. Harsh? Maybe.

 Making changes is EASY when you stop thinking that its SO difficult! The key to it all? Baby steps aka transitioning. Make small changes for the long run instead of drastic ones for the short term.  AND don't be afraid to ask for help!

Over the past 2 years I have made the baby steps to where I am today. With 50lbs of weight gone and 20 lbs to go I have discovered the path to ultimate health and I am getting there at my own pace. My health has steadily got better and better, although I can't say I never hit a wall. Just keep going!!!

OK, so todayyyy.

Exercise:
23 intense mins on bike (did 8k in 19mins!!)
8 mins vigorous training on Concept Rower.

Food:
750ml Banana-Rasp Smoothie
1 cup Raisins
1L mango smoothie
Homemade sushi

I keep forgetting to track my water intake, today was 2.5 liters :)
See ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment