Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Leaving another year behind, and what a year it has been!

I think it's a great day to look back and appreciate all the things that have happened and all the growing and changes that occurred. I know that this year has been a whirlwind of activity and change. Good and not so good things have happened, but they all contributed to every single one of us becoming who we really are, the best that we can be! As much as sometimes the events happening in our lives might be hard to understand and make sense of in this, they help us grow and learn about ourselves in so many different ways!

This past year, I have definitely experimented alot in the way I live my life. I've learned what works for me and what doesn't.  I live a compassionate life, causing as little harm as possible and as much bliss and I can. I really want to thrive in a lifestyle that reflects that.

As much as my consistency hasn't been as great as it can be, I am grateful for the hard times I've had with raw veganism. The moments when I don't eat raw make me appreciate the amazing feeling being on a 100% high carb, high vibe raw vegan lifestyle. I have had amazing moments fueled on fruit and love this year.

My goals for the new year? I have many, but here are a few that are most relevant to what I post on this blog:

- Become a certified Holistic Nutritionnist and spread the love.
- Become consistently more and more raw. Beat my 23 days and make it a forever change.
- Become as fit as I know I can be.
- As much as numbers shouldn't matter, I will attain my goal weight.

So now is the time to also look forward, but start now! I suggest making a vision board specifically for the new year. Make it a fun activity! Definitely makes me feel like a kid again, doing arts and crafts with my colorful markers and scissors!

Happy New Year to all of you, may this year be filled with welcome changes, positive challenges and everlasting happiness!

Oh and don't forget the fruit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment